The UTAB (University of Technology and Arts of Byumba) announces to all student applicants, who are new and from other High Learning Institutions, who need to join UTAB in Full time Program, Evening Program, Week-end Program and Distance Learning that students can apply using they online services available from https://www.utabmis.com
UTAB has the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Social Sciences, Management, and Development Studies: Social Work, Accounting, Rural Development, Microfinance, Entrepreneurship and Cooperative Management, Anthropology.
2. Faculty of Education: Mathematics-Biology, Mathematics-Computer Sciences, Mathematics-Geography, Biology-Geography, English-French, English-Kiswahili, English-Kinyarwanda, History-Economics.
3. Faculty of Agriculture Environment Management: Crop Production, Animal Production, Agro-Forestry, Agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Management of Forest Plantation and Natural Ecosystems.
4. UTAB in paternship with KASNEB, deliver Certified Public Accountants (CPA).
1. 2 photos passport with white background;
2. 1 Notarized copy of secondary certificate
3. 1 copy of National ID Card or Passport for foreinger
4. Proof of payment of 25,000Frw for registration
5. Secondary result reports for (6,5,4)
All required documents should be submitted at Campus II (KAMITSINGA) Byumba, GICUMBI District or at UTAB Kiramuruzi GATSIBO District.
For more information call :
Byumba : 078 85 22 600
UTAB Kiramuruzi: 078 85 93 256
Print Class List
Print Exam List
Print Mark List